Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bein.. Single?

From sleeping next to someone for the past 18 years.. and then sleeping alone... is a BIG DIFFRENCE. I don't miss Roland, but, I miss that.. having someone next to my side to just snuggle, lay, hold and rest with.......
it hurts because... I have no one there.. and I know I don't need a man to complete me.. I complete myself.. But I SOOO MISS that.. I end up huggin my pillows and it comforts me.. but of course it isnt the same.

Being single.. is tuff..sure its fun.. but at the end of the day.. Its lonely too.
i'm just venting.. because... maybe I want someone there to be next to me? I just don't know how I would be able to go back into a relationship..

Honestly? I think Karma is a bitch and she's kickin my ass because I've been such a terrible person.. maybe I'm cursed and my punshiment is...
to never find that RIGHT person....?

I know I shouldn't think like that... Maybe its my time of the month and I'm getting emotional..OR maybe i'm making excuses and I need to just have a more positive outlook on life.. what's that saying?..
"Expect the worst... and just hope for the best." Gosh i'm such a sorry ass sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment