ok so yesterday I was suppose to go to my final class before surgery.. but I ended up looking at the time wrong and I missed the first half of class!! So they had to re-schedule everything for next Thursday, which I think in a way is better because it'll be closer to the surgery date and all that stuff I learnwill still be fresh in my head.. cuz you know me... lol..
So since I missed class me and Lala ended up going to knuckle up... I thought they had a 9:30 am Tae-bo class but instead it was MMA Training.
My instructer told me I should just do it.. I was soo intimidated by all the beef Jocks and Barbie bodies.. I mean there was like maybe like 20 people there but I just felt sooo out of place.
Anyways at first I was like "ohh I'll just watch.." My instructer looked at me, laughed and questioned "Watch? whadda you mean watch?.. just do it!". I was thinking in my head the whole time .. What the fk did I just get myself into???!!.. I took deep breath.. and I did it!!
OMG.. like WHOA! it was like boot camp training.. I wanted to throw up! I could feel my insides burning, ripping... OMG.. i had to do like hundreds of round house kicks, horse stance squat kicks..carry a dummy that weighed close to 100lbs back and fourth.. throw the dummy on the ground get on top, beat the shit out of it... pick it up.. do it all over again.. then in the final 30 minutes .. he had us do TRX..i had to strap my feet in and in a hanging position I had to do push-ups, and mountain climbers... I was loving it and dying all at the same time!. ;)
And then.. this morning... I woke up.. I felt like my arms just died on me..IM SOOOO SORE.. can't even squat to pee.. took me like 10 min just to squat to sit on the toilet.. and then when I finally got into a sitting position and i relieved my self I had to stretch out to grab some toilet paper... HOLY FRUCKIN SHIZNIT! jus to grab toilet paper.. I was thinking in my head... OH GOD... HOW EMBARRASING IS THIS .. I'M GONNA DIE SITTING ON THE TOILET just cuz I was trying to grab toilet paper!!! lol!!! IT JUST HURTED that much.. ohhh man.. but its alll good pain.. ok.. I better start working I just wanted to blog more and start being consistant on this... especially now that things are really gonna change for me..
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment