Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank you God :)

Ok so my financial status has not been the very best in awhile. I literally live paycheck to paycheck, sometimes I don't EVEN KNOW how I make it.. but I do.. well, today while at work my Papa calls me.. and asks for my bank account #.. he tells me he's gonna give me some money for me and the kids... I started to cry at my desk.. but I didn't let him hear it in my voice. He told me to use it and to take the kids out and buy stuff. Most definately I WILL. I was thinking I had about $50 left after all my bills were paid.. $50 for the next 2 weeks including this 3 day weekend.. and then he called.. and I didn't expect it.. and... I just Thank GOD, and my papa for this.. because... LIFE IS SOOO HARD right now for me and my kids and I felt soo bad not being able to take them on some type of mini vacation or something.. so most definately i'm gonna use some of this $$ and do something fun :) And even if I didn't get this extra $$ I still thank God, and my papa.. for being around... and jus letting me know, they're there for me.
(~.~)

No comments:

Post a Comment