Tuesday, August 24, 2010

venting-

Ok so right now its about 105 degrees in the V. its BURNING UP right now.. and all I want to do is burn a fatty go in a dark COOL room and laydown.... mmm that sounds good right now..
I'm a little annoyed cuz my gay roomate.. admited to me when he was drunk the other night that he used my bed to get his Fuck on.. I'M PISSED because that is MY BED. HOW DARE HE USE MY BED!!! i'm sooo mad.. I washed all my blankets and sheets.. and after work i'm planning on buying a cheap door lock. I think its just disrespectful to do that .. ALL THE TIME HE was gone on duty or whatever I've never used his bed or gone in his room just to get my FUCK on... GROSS.. i feel disgusted.
It makes me wonder to, what else does he go thru when I'm not there.. I wanna get my own place.. like a little 3 bedroom.. for me and my kids.. that way I won't have to deal with dumb BULLSHIT like this..
And another thing.. I know my roomate is young, its his house.. but I don't want him talking about ANY of his SEXUAL experiences in front of any kids.. but its like he doesn't understand that? It ANNOYS ME ALOT.
as much as possible.. I try to avoid him because i'm tired of ALLLL the drama he goes thru and I'm tired of listening to his little gay sexcapades.. honestly..? I could careless. I'm not trying to be mean but i've caught him rolling his eyes back when I've tried to confide in him about my drama.. so WTF?! I'M JUST DISGUSTED And its sucks because I shouldn't have to feel like that in the place that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment