Ok so yesterday after class Denise announced if anyone was serious they should do the 30 day challenge.. so I signed on.. I made Lala sign up too.. I think I could do it. So I got weighed in..the last time she weighed me I was at 184.5 yesterday when she weighed me in I was at 174 mind you.. I had my sweat drenched clothes on so i'm thinking that was like an extra 2-3 pounds.. she also did our BMI.. i'm 32.3 or something like that.. GROSS... that means I'm 32.3% fat? GROSS... so yeah.. I start that this week.. my goal in 30 days.. is not the weight.. but the BMI.. I feel so grossed out about that.. I never did before.. but I guess looking at it in a diffrent way.. I feel gross.. lol.
I CANNOT STAND MY BROWN NOSING BACK STABBING co-worker.. I swear she does just about what everyone else does but NO ONE TELLS ON HER.. uggh.. there's ALWAYS one mother fucker thats gonna irritate the shit outta you.. and I guess she's the one..
Matthew sent me an email yesterday.. gave me A whole LOT of information with the family court and the child support and custody issues.. I feel more confident now that I have him and Jazzy to help me out.. Jasmine.. she's soo FREAKIN pretty.. makes me wanna throw up! So when I went to their house on July 4th I TRIPPED OUT BIG TIME!! She showed me pictures of her before self... and I was at loss for words... she was still gorgeous .. but bigger... WAY BIGGER than what her hot ass looks like now.. I admire them both.. such a cool ass couple, both with great careers, dope ass house and back yard... and the best part.. the garage... LOVE IT... my total dream garage.. seriously... all that's missing is the poker table and bar..lol
Anyways... i'm glad i met them.. she's such an inspiration..
I look at how she hosts the party and how they have thier pool and kids and friends.... and I miss that... how I used to have a house, a pool ... all me and my kids living under one roof... my friends comming over.. me cooking and entertaining... i miss that..
one of the Womanly, motherly things about me that I realize is... that I want what any other women wants... a strong family, a house, a good job.. living life comfortably.. if I never become the billionaire that I would like to be.. I'd like to be at least content.. in my own home... doing what women do... clean the nest, cook, raise the kids.. feel proud at the end of the night when everything is said, cleaned and done... I miss that.. I SOOOO MISS that...
John told me... in order to make a TALL TOWER.. you gotta start low... I think i'm now a little above the low part... but I'm building it..
Happy Friday- Mwah!
Analynn
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment