Thursday, July 8, 2010

updates and just writing

This past Saturday I kicked it with Dru, Kev, Erwin, Donna, Tina, Lilly.. and oh Hannah... they were havin another little get together so I stopped there after I left Half Moon Bay. We were all lit.. doin shots.. I decided to go outside and dip my legs in the pool. Dru came out and started talkin to me.. He was like "Analynn!" I didn't know!! I was confused.. I looked at him weird like.. "what?" You didn't know what?? He then said.. I didn't know you were GAY, I saw your gay pride pics on FB and...etc.. I died laughing.. I told him NO I'M NOT gay, but some of my friends are.. and they're human like me.. so I support the humanity part of it.. if that makes sense.. but it cracked me up inside that he thought I was Gay! lol Then Erwin and Kev came out.. we were all messed up.. they call me the "President" of the crew...cuz I ALWAYS get it started and think of stupid crazy shit... lol.. It feels good to feel the love from the fellas.. then they were like .. ok.. between us.. we wanna go to Vegas.. and You're the only girl we're brining.. and I was like WHY??? Cuz they say that I'm one of the fellas, and... I can get girls for them.. WTF!!?? I know they were jus playing but really? LOL..
Dru, Kev, E- them are my homeboys.. I know for one.. ERWIN.. would kill if something happens to me.. he already said it. Even T knows too... I don't like him worrying about me to much..but that's how E shows his love..
and Kev- my smoke partna.. he's super tight cuz we can talk endlessly about kick boxing, muay thai.. mma.. all that.. and we'll go off.. or we can really talk about anything.. and I know Kev.. is always down..
Dru- is my lil bro.. when he asked about the Gay thing and then we started crackin up.. he got really real with me and told me.. that he would never kick it with another chick like this .. but to him.. i'm his sis.. which is very KEWL.. he reminds me of Matt.. I miss Matt.. I miss him very much.. I know he is a total diffrent person now, and ... I just can't talk to him right now... and I can't stand his Wife.. I wish he never married her.. that might sound harsh.. but I know for a fact... HE WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER..
oh wells ... getting back on track.. I weighed myself yesterday... 172 i'm thrilled.. I'll be more thrilled when it goes more down.. i'm now wearing a 12 holy freakin cow!!! My biggest was a 24 thats approximately 12 sizes down.. that's HELLA GROSS! OH MI GOSH.. WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? What have i been doin??? How did I let myself gooo like that?!! I blame alot of it on whats his fucking face.. he never cared, never wanted to better ourselves in that aspect.. was always too lazy. Anyways.. I'll write more about that later... but I wanted to just write..especially bout my homies.. cuz i need to clarify that's ALL THEY ARE.. MY HOMIES.. . jus Straight homeboys that are REally down.. and I love them for that ;)
well shit.. if I put it that way... Robbie, Mark, Ben.. them too how did I forget about the secret squirl crew?? Damn.. that's because we haven't kicked it in awhile.. yeah.. time for a lil get together with them too...

ok i'm just writing.. but.. off topic.. Mike. Mike is definately diffrent.. I don't know how to explain it.. but he's very KEWL too.. a lil street which is all good.. but most importantly.. he kicks it with me.. and we can chill for hours... jus talking bout the past our past lives, the BS we go thru now.. all the change and loss we've gone thru.. I guess that's why I relate with him so well.. he feels me on alot of things.. and he doesn't judge me, or think i'm stupid either.. its nice to have someone I can kick it with, smoke with. .. humm we'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment