Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best collateral-

So I went to the pawn shop yesterday.. I felt my stomach and heart drop when I saw the Jewelry counter with all these Rich old filipino and chinese women buying all these necklaces, bracelets,.... I felt soo sad inside about my bracelet... then when I got up to the counter.. I couldn't hold it in.. I had my shades on.. but my eyes were tearing up like crazy... The guy didn't even notice.. he was saying what a pretty bracelet.. He even asked if it was Hoku made.. I said yeah.. but really quietly.. he started going off how he had bought his girlfriend one.. not as big or as thick as mine.. but he bought it for her..and blah blah blah... my heart sank again.. but this time.. I couldn't hide the tears anymore... he looked up and realized i was sincerley torn about doing this.. He gave me a tissue and gave me top dollar for it.. But still it doesn't amount to what its really worth. I want to get it back.. I hope I can get it back... I want to keep it.. at least for one of my daughters... I don't hate my life... but sometimes I hate what my life has to go thru. :(

1 comment: