Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The HEAT IS ON....

OK.. i'M wuussaaaing a lil...
HER.. she admitted to me in December she was seeing him.. that she drops the kids to her moms and stays with him for the weekend.. they know each other soo well she even knows his mom.
now.. she's denying the whole thing... I COULD CARE LESS what this bitch does... but this is the final straw.. when we were younger, she tried to set me up with her cousin... that potrayed to be a guy but was really a girl.. Then she lied about Eddie boy.. I FELT STUPID THEN.. then she lied to Dee about Mark... to my Sister about Will... and now.. this.. i don't want to be the judge or the one that says YOU DID THIS AND THAT.. i would hate for that to happen to me... but now she flipped AS USUAL.. and NOW.. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE....this dumb trick took this and made me look like i made it all up.. ARE YOU FOREALS? Like I sit on my asss all day and conjur up stupid things like this to ruin your life? bitch I got more shit than this to take care of ... and now my whole routine is FUCKED UP. Not saying you ruined it. but for this week... yes you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment