Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How I "get off"

I pushed hard yesterday did 2 classes. each an hour long.. the first one Adrenaline.. was wickty whacked out CRAZY!! I'm sore from it.. but its a good sore.. I like the burn, the pain... it pushes me more.. am I sick or what?? I think I get off on my workouts ALOT.

1. Because I like to imagine Roland's dick head face in front of me with his big BEADY eyes.. and me punching him out.. Him or Hoey Haassshole.

2. no SEX...so the rush.. the excitement.. the sweat... yeah I don't want to go any further cuz.. whoaa.. this is a touchy subject for me right now..

3. the out come it brings... I love workin hard and seeing the results.. I love doing things and actually see or to feel the diffrence.. YES.. feels good.. and its all on me.. no one else.. jus me.

so these are some of the main things why I "get off" on my workout..

I sound like a tae-bo junkie.. probably cuz I am. Oh wells I'll write more later..

No comments:

Post a Comment