Thursday, June 17, 2010

rest.. i need rest...

Yesterday-I did Adrenaline AGAIN.. and added an extra hour of TAE bo with it...
Today.. my ass, arms, stomach, thighs, quads.. or whatever the fk it is.. ALL HURTS.. but its a good hurt.. I could barely get off my chair.. so today, i'm gonna rest.. probably poor a glass of Pinot- and just unwind..

I miss having a big bath tub.. .Mmmm I LOVE taking candle lit bubble baths.. get the water all hot.. turn the lights off put some honey milk bath in the water... turn up some DUB .. some BOB... slowly lay inside... Mmmm sounds soo good right now.. Unfortunately.. I have no bath tub like that.. its ok.. cuz I still unwind when I take long hot showers.. ok thats one of the things I over endulge on... LONG HOT SHOWERS... i'll just stand there.. let the water fall on me... close my eyes.... Mmmmmm.. Its true.. i'm such a Pisces.. I love the water... Shower, Beach, pool, tub.. sprinkler systems...you name it.. lol..

I need a vacation.. I NEED TO GO TO HAWAII.. Mmmm i could really use a wish right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment