I have this side ache.. I think its because I worked it out too hard with the horse stance inner kicks.. but yeah.. even if I just walk down the hall to the bathroom.. My side starts to ache.. like when you run too much and your body can't handle it type of side ache.. Anyways..so somethings wrong with my car.. and I think it might be the transmission.. but there isn't a check light going off.. sooo i'm praying its just something minor. Uggh!!!
last night my dad showed me how to change my air filter and put oil in my car.. I love my Dad Mel.. Even though he isn't my dad by blood.. Definately by heart.. he's my dad.
So after he left which was already 9:30 I chillaxed a lil and started putting the clean clothes away and I walked in front of my mirror and I looked at myself... I tripped out hard because I noticed... I have a Colar bone!! I mean.. I really have a colar bone! and my face it just looks diffrent.. I guess I always picture myself as the lard ass fat face person.. but yesterday.. It really tripped me out.. like I didn't even know who I was looking at.. am I weird for that? so then I took my shirt off.. and I put my booty shorts on.. and I just stared at my body, my belly, my legs, my arms.. my face... it just seems weird how I'M LIKE THIS NOW... and it feels SOOO GOOD.. I started crying but it was a good cry.. not sad.. Like I really accomplished something on my own.. I stayed strong and worked hard for this.. to be right with myself.. to really care for myself... uggh.. i'm outta time.. I'll write more later.. but I weighed myself again.. i'm at 176!!! stay strong girl.. stay strong.. :)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment