I've been a chunkie thang ALL MY LIFE..
ok so a couple of years ago I weighed in between 237 Plus or minus.. and that was SOOOO NOT GOOD. I'm 5'1 and at 237 I imagined myself as a walking jaba the hut.. but with legs...you know.. apple on a stick? lol.. 2 years ago..
Then I started to become more active..but not as much as I would've liked.. but I dropped about 30 of those nasty pounds.. and then averaged from 206-195 it would fluctuate between that range for awhile...
Last time I weighed in at 206 was on February 20th, 2010 it was my birthday.. I decided on that day also.. I was gonna switch gyms and start doing this "Tae-bo" thing.
Today is June 14, 2010 i'm down to 182!! i'm happy inside about it, but its still a struggle. My surgery date has now been postponed for another 3 months.. But maybe its a sign.. should I still get this surgery? Or... Should I just kick ass all the way and try and do without? hummm we'll see...
all I know is I love my workouts- especially when we do boot camp like drills. Yesterday AJ made us punch and kick the bag 3 minutes straight.. then when the bell rang we had to drop and do 25 push ups.. or 25 mountain climbers..100 roundhouse kicks.. Its hard work but, I love it... I think I get off on it because I think of Roland and how I'd love to jab jab, and then upper cut his face.. I wonder how he would feel.. If I cracked his jaw line. I imagine it all the time when I do the punching bags.. I think of my glove hitting his face and I think of slow motion impact.. kinda like in the movie Sherlock holmes with- Robert Downey jr... Yea... like that...
I MEAN HE HIT ME LIKE THAT- with closed fists.. as if I was in a ring with him.. but the only thing was ... i'd be locked in a room, held against my own will, being cursed at for being such a horrible person, a bad mother.. sitting in the middle and then BOOM BOOM ... POW!! my face, my eyes, my jaw.. my own self being..
its ok though if I never get to do this back to him.. HE'S A FUCKED UP RETARDED, BI-POLAR, LIMP DICK, ASSHOLE.. so he's pretty much fucked for life.. So, for all the wrong he has done to me and my kids... i'll let a higher power handle him. I don't believe he changed. Because if he did.. his children would've been #1. Its- all good... WE REAP WHAT WE SOW..
Ok I went off track.. kinda side vented there for a second..
but SEE!!! Just by leaving asshole.. I DROPPED HELLA DEAD BEAT WEIGHT. LITERALLY.
So.. my goal... my Dr. said with my body frame, height.. etc.. I should be at 115. OMG.. 115LBS.. can you believe that?! that means I would have 70lbs more to go...
Well I left ASSHOLE and I didn't think I could do it...
now.. my limits are endless on what I CAN DO...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment