I went to Pride Parade this past Sunday.. I went with my girls Sandie, and Jessie.. and as Usual.. we had a BLAST! it was cool we got to ride shotgun on the float..it was soo fun dancing.. and cruzin down Market st. with all those people the hype the energy.. I made a new friend, Matthew..He's thier co-worker too..soo much fun, naked people, tequilla... uggh... caaa raazy!!
So now it's Monday.. back to reality and all the other crap I gotta go thru.
I did my morning walk on the Embarcadero.. I didn't feel like going on the pier so instead I went where the bow and arrow is... Every morning I see this old homeless lady sitting near the water.. she paints these little pictures and sells them.. so as I was walking back to work.. I pass her again.. but this time.. some well dressed normal joe sat next to her.. and just hugged her... I heard her weeping.. crying... It made me hurt sooo bad inside.. thank GOD i had my shades on... It was just one of those moments I guess when people use the term "I feel you" ya... I felt that.. whatever she was going thru however her heart was hurting.. I know she jus had to let it out.. and whoever that man was, friend, child, sibling... he just sat there.. and held her..all I heard him say was.. "its going to be ok",..
It killed me, It fucking killed me inside... cuz.. I guess even though I don't want to admit it.. I need a hug. I'm happy... i mean I'm kewl right now.. but inside.. sometimes... it hurts my heart, because.. I wish things would be better. that's all.. and I know it will be better.. .but... yeah.. this empty feeling I get.. I'm happy I don't have to deal with it while being with WHATS HIS FACE, but it's still empty... and I'm just wondering... if it will ever go away..
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment