Friday, June 18, 2010

RAMBLIN...

Mmm its Friday.. Boss is gone.. and I'm now officially chillaxin. My calves hurt like a motha fka! Like last night when I was watchin the game I jumped up and my calves started crampin... I'm wondering if its because I need to drink more water? Potassium? either way.. yeah.. I took a vitamin and guzzled some H2O. My mom called and told me they were losing their house. I know she's sad about it.. but I see it as a good thing.. now they can get something more affordable and live more comfortably.. I'm debatin inside If I should just move in with them and help them out on the new place... I don't know.. its just... UGGHHH if I live with my mom... I will NEVER hear the end of it!!

Analina.. you should come wid meh to church.
Analina.. why is it dat you go out all da time?
Analina- dat duzent smell like a cigarette..
Ay Analina.. see dats why I sed you should goo to church!

and then my dad..

Honey, can you pick up your mom at the store?
Honey can you take your mom to the store?
Honey, can you tell your mom I went to the gym?
Honey, I know what marijuana smells like. and thats not a cigarette.
Hey, Analina! (6:00 am sunday morning standing over my bed) why don't you go to church with us?

I love my mom & dad.. its just.. i know its gonna drive me CRAZY livin under there roof... I mean.. I'm an adult and I shouldn't have to answer where i'm going, what i'm doing, who i'm going with.. etc... ohhh man.. but then again.. it would help me out too.

Then theres the "OTHER" issue... my younger brother and his BITCH ASS WIFE- I love my brother.. no matter what.. even if he hates my fuckin guts, even if he wished me dead.. I still LOVE my brother..
His twisted lookin wifey on the other hand.. I cannot stand.. she acts like I owe her.. I DON'T OWE HER SHIT.. EVEN HIM TOO.. but she just makes me sick.. she got busted out by my brothers homeboy for cheatin on my bro.. its none of my buisness.. and its to eaches own... and she's jus hatin on me cuz my bros homeboy called me first on it..

Anyways.. if I lived with moms and pops I would have to deal with seeing HER stank ass.. ugghh.. I don't know if I feel like kickin ass in front of my parents.. cuz thats how much I DON'T LIKE HER.

I did at one point just want to live in San Francisco... I've always wanted to live in the City.. but, yeah.. I don't know.. that's also still a possiblity too..
But maybe for the mean time.. I should help out moms and pops.. they've always been there for me...

ahhh dangit.. ok time to go.. i'll write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment